Reversible slipcover with new & classic VHS artwork (first 500 units only!)
The Pentagon brass have a problem. They bought a former insane asylum to use as a base for an elite female unit but didn't expect two of the most psychotic inmates to still be there! The two freaks start wreaking havoc on the Army by capturing soldiers and turning them into mindless zombies.
Trapped in the tunnels under the old asylum, the soldiers must invent weapons to destroy the living dead! It's the world's first zombie combat rock music video!
Long out-of-print on VHS, this early 90s shot-on-video gutmuncher was shot in an actual former insane asylum using real military weapons and vehicles! It has been restored from the last surviving video master to wreak havoc on Blu-Ray!
BLU-RAY SPECIAL FEATURES:
- Newly digitized & restored from Super-VHS archival elements
- "The Video Makers" Early 90s TV appearances by writer/producer John Kalinowski
- Vintage contest video from the original VHS release
- Isolated music by The Killtoys
- 1991 & 2019 VHS release trailers
- Future Video trailers
1991 • Color • 80 mins. • Not Rated • Action/Horror • NTSC • 1.33:1 OAR • English Captions • MOD BD-25 • Cat No. FV0001
“…the greatest shot-on-video (SOV) zombie movie of all time.”
– Joseph Ziemba (AGFA, BleedingSkull.com)
Artwork by Alex Sarabia, Arturo Louga and Carlo Chable & Bill Morrison.